Sign in to follow this  
babbys

Achievement cape

Posted (edited)

The achievement cape has only one perk and its drop rate luck for pvm. so why do i need as a pvmer to do pvp achievement for a pvm cape ? please rework the achievements for the cape and make it only pvm achievements. and stop force pvmers that wants the cape to pvp for it. or make it useful for pvp aswell and not only pvm.

Edited by babbys

On 5/25/2024 at 2:20 AM, babbys said:

The achievement cape has only one perk and its drop rate luck for pvm. so why do i need as a pvmer to do pvp achievement for a pvm cape ? please rework the achievements for the cape and make it only pvm achievements. and stop force pvmers that wants the cape to pvp for it. or make it useful for pvp aswell and not only pvm.

Still a PKing server at the end of the day, doubt any changes would happen now as it's been out for years. I also don't see how the cape can be useful for PvP. Could say the same thing about the Skilling you have to do in order to achieve the cape, "I'm not a skiller". It's achievements for a reason g.

atleast they can make the achievements fair, t10 emblem achievement for a pvmer is like 600 toa solo for a pvper or a skiller,  20 t10s emblems, solo 600 toa and 200m in a skill is kinda fair to me atleast, and make 1 perk for all styles. thats what i call a achievement cape. 

It's meant to be challenging bro. It's an Achievement cape for the entire game. Not just one aspect like pvming, regardless of the perks you get from the cape.