Sign in to follow this  
Crafters32

Ring Of Wealth picks up coins

bump, come on guys im only thinking of all the pvmers in the catacombs or crystal dungeon or off slaying

Cheers for  suggesting @Crafters32

However, if I understand correctly, you want the Ring of Coins to pick up coins? In my opinion, this would negate the purpose and benefits of donations. The Servant is acquired when you reach the "Royal" rank, which costs $10,000, and honestly, that makes sense. Having it this way would only benefit and support the server, as it is highly beneficial for Ironman players. Every Ironman player is striving to achieve this rank or higher.

On 7/23/2024 at 9:42 AM, AJ said:

Cheers for  suggesting @Crafters32

However, if I understand correctly, you want the Ring of Coins to pick up coins? In my opinion, this would negate the purpose and benefits of donations. The Servant is acquired when you reach the "Royal" rank, which costs $10,000, and honestly, that makes sense. Having it this way would only benefit and support the server, as it is highly beneficial for Ironman players. Every Ironman player is striving to achieve this rank or higher.

hi Aj thanks for the reply! i appreciate you feedback and we will agree to disagree thankyou!